The swing! We all have memories of swings in our childhood … We propose you to make one with a recycled tire for your children! Nothing’s easier!
- A tire
- Solid cords
- Rings of metal
- Choose the shape of the swing (see picture above):
-Left Vertical swing
-At right Horizontal swing
- Depending on the shape, attach the metal rings that will hold the tire to the ropes.
- Pass the strings through metal rings and tie them well (add strong glue around the knots for added safety).
- Secure the ropes to a solid tree branch (avoid cherry trees because the branches are very brittle).
- Paint the tire of the color of your choice or leave it black.
Your swing is ready!