The rocker made with a tire is super fun and super simple to make! It is playful for children, not only to play but also to make!
- A tire cut in half
- A big cutter
- A board (you choose the length)
- A wood saw
- Glass paper for sanding
- Multi-purpose strong glue
- Screw and screwdriver
- Of the paint of your choice (latex paint or bomb)
- Handles (metal)
- Cut your tire in half with a large cutter.
- Cut a board the length of your choice to make the seat: either the width and the length of the tire, or a little longer.
- Sand the board with glass paper.
- Secure the board to the tire using screws and add strong glue.
- Once the seat is fixed to the tire, paint the whole color of your choice. If desired, screw handles.
Since the tire has been cut in half, you can make two tilts!