- Cut your tire in half with a large cutter.
- Cut a board of the length of your choice to make the seat: choose a very long board (about 3 meters) so that the totter can tilt!
- Sand the board with glass paper.
- Secure the board to the tire (making sure the tire is in the center of the board) using screws and add glue.
- At each end of the board screw handles. And if you wish, also screw a seat at each end (but this is not necessarily necessary).
- Once the seat is fixed to the tire, paint the whole color of your choice.
Since the tire has been cut in half, you can make two tilts!