A nice ottoman and design to relaxing in all the places of the house.
Making time: Approximately 2h30 plus the drying time of the paint
- 1 old tire
- Fabric (50 X 50 cm)
- Medium Density Fibreboard (50 X 50 cm / 8 mm thick)
- Paint Turpentine to dilute the paint
- 1 nail
- Paint Sprayer
- Cordless Stapler
- Thoroughly clean the tire.
- Paint the tire with a paint gun to achieve a homogeneous color.
- Let dry.
- Measure the diameter of the tire.
- Cut out a circle of the same diameter using a nail and a piece of string.
- Attach the nail to the middle of the board. Tie a string and tie a knot around a pencil.
- The length of the twine must be equal to the diameter of the tire.
- Draw a round with a pencil of paper
- Cut the fiber board using a jigsaw.
- Cut the block of foam with a cutter.
It must have the same diameter as the fiber board.
- Put the foam on the fabric.
- Cut the fabric on the same pattern and add 7 cm to the entire perimeter.
- Arrange the cut foam and fabric in the center of the fiber board.
- Aggravate the fabric on the lower part.
- Place the seat in the middle of the tire.